1. Compare your rate of change of temperature in regular air with that of CO2.
2. Graph your data collection from both experiments on the same graph, on graph paper. Color code each of them.
3. Answer the questions on the back of your table papers.
1. Compare the rates of change in temperature by investigating the greenhouse effect of CO2.
2. Research and create your own solution to global warming.
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design