1. Apply Newton's 3 Laws to real life phenomena.
2. Calculate force, mass and acceleration of a free falling object.
3. Investigate air resistance as a fluid friction.
Parachute Data Tables
1. How is it possible to minimize the force at which your skydiver/egg hits the ground? Explain.
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design