1. Describe the many forms of energy and calculate potential or kinetic energy.
2. Identify the energy transformations that occur in the ‘production’, transmission and use of energy by people in everyday life.
GQ Page 33..........
1. List the energy transformations that are involved with making a simple piece of toast and then eating it.
2. Where does your electricity come from (what source of energy)?
3. Where does your heat come from (what source of energy)?
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design