1. Investigate and compare body systems within an invertebrate (worm) and a vertebrate(frog).
2. Summarize the importance of biological diversity by investigating the importance of a simple worm or frog as an indicator species or as decomposers.
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design