I will identify and describe the diversity of patterns of structure and behavior found within groups of organisms on Earth and infer how these patterns allow for biological classifications of organisms and how they are related.
1. What is Biodiversity?
2. How many species of organisms do scientists think exist on the Earth?
3. What are three threats to biodiversity?
4. What are 4 reasons why biodiversity is important?
5. What are some things that we can do and that other people are doing to protect biodiversity?
Genus: Lumbricus Species: terrestris ...
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design