1. Use the principles of superposition and relative dating to determine the relative age of rock layers.
2. Create your own paintbrush geology or playdo layers.
3. Investigate Radiometric dating.
Relative Dating Packet
GQ Page 46.......
1. Using the law of superposition, law of horizontality and the law of cross cutting relationships place these rock layers in order from oldest to youngest.
2. What is D?
3. What is E?
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design