1. Investigate radiometric dating as an viable method of finding the absolute age of rocks and fossils.
2. Create a graph of radioactive decay and half lives using parent/daughter isotope ratios.
Radioactive Decay Stations
GQ No Page....... Blog your answers back on this blog!!
1. Place the order of rocks from youngest to oldest.
2. List the 3 faults.
3. What is G?
4. What is an Isotope?
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design