1. Investigate plate tectonics by constructing your own convergent, divergent and transform plate boundaries and compare the geographic features that are created by each.
GQ Blog Back........
1. What geographic features occur at a divergent tectonic plate boundary?
2. At which type of boundary would you find a subduction zone?
3. What type of boundary is the San Andreas Fault?
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design