Take a minute to think about what you might want to advocate/educate other people regarding water quality. Jot down 3 things that you learned from this watershed unit.
10/21 & 10/22
10/14 & 10/15
1. What is a macroinvertebrate? Think about the name. Break it down.
2. Can you think of macroinvertebrates that you have found or captured in a stream or lake?
3. How do these organisms indicate water quality?
10/2 Wacky Wednesday
GQ... Sit in your water testing groups.
1. draw a watershed and list elements of the water cycle using the words on the board.
2. How does mother nature use the water cycle to clean water?
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.