Take a minute to think about what you might want to advocate/educate other people regarding water quality. Jot down 3 things that you learned from this watershed unit.
10/21 & 10/22
10/14 & 10/15
1. What is a macroinvertebrate? Think about the name. Break it down.
2. Can you think of macroinvertebrates that you have found or captured in a stream or lake?
3. How do these organisms indicate water quality?
10/2 Wacky Wednesday
GQ... Sit in your water testing groups.
1. draw a watershed and list elements of the water cycle using the words on the board.
2. How does mother nature use the water cycle to clean water?
September 29th, 2013
9/25 & 9/26
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.