1st Block: Biographies
2nd & 3rd Blocks: Climate Change Projects
NO GQ..... Get out your Climate Change articles and finsih reading them. Be ready to collaborate with your group.
Unit Test on Tuesday: Take a pic of the vocab words and make a list of them with their definitions.
1. I will evaluate how my daily activities contribute to carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere.
2. I will summarize an article, site statistics and create graphs as evidence of climate change.
3. I will create a social networking message that educates the public of climate concerns.
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design