1. What does parts per million mean?
2. What is the current level of atmospheric CO2 today?
3. What was it in 1950?
4. What was the highest concentration before 1950?
5. Do you notice a pattern? explain
6. How do you think we know CO2 concentrations from 650,000 years ago?
- Force & Motion
- Natural Selection & Adapations
- History of the Earth
- Environmental Science
- Climate Change
- Watershed Ecology
- Weather & Climate
- Structure, Function & Info Processing
- Unity and Diversity
- Giants of Science Biographies
- Green Avengers
- Teacher Resources
- Engineering Design