1. Take a look at all the tags on the clothes that you are wearing. Find out where they are made. Make a list for your pants and your shirt, if your wearing a jacket etc.
2. Discuss with your group mates.
3. What is minimum wage in the United States? What is their salary for a year if someone working minimum wage works 40 hours a week?
4. Now look up the minimum wage in your countries listed for your articles of clothing. Calculate their salary for a year.
5. For HW your job is to find out what your parents make a year combined and then you will compare it to the salary of a person making minimum wage in the US and a person's minimum wage in your countries that you research.
1. Click on the link for China Blue. Click on the Film and read the article. Then watch the three videos.
2. List and explain 4 things that you found shocking.
1. Find our where your Jeans come from. Click on the Blue Jean Clothing Business and select a Brand name of Jeans.
2. List and explain 3 things that you did not already know about these jeans.
3. Is this company sustainable? Why or Why not?
4. Does it change your mind on whether or not you purchase from this brand?
1. Read and annotate Working for a Living and as a group complete the You're the boss sheet. Turn into the tray along with steps 1-5 activities.